Some days I forget that –
- I am the daughter of the King.
- I am deeply loved by the God of the Universe.
- my sins are forgiven.
- the joy of the Lord is my strength.
- I have been delivered from the POWER of darkness.
- Christ promises strength, comfort, and victory.
- my eternity is secure.
- God is my Provider, my Refuge, my Hope, and my Solid Rock.
These are the days I find myself
- fretful, and
- easily jostled off course.
Help me remember everyday
I am Yours!
Jonah 2:7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the Lord: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.
Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: