Today I ask for strength —
- to be kind when confronted by hostility;
- to respond honestly when faced with opportunities for deceit;
- to be openly transparent in a world filled with pretense;
- to live in contentment though bombarded by the allure of a materialistic world;
- to speak the truth in love when those around me are offering criticisms and gossip;
- to walk in joy, even though this world is overwhelmed with sorrow;
- to share faith in a faithless world.
Fill me up with Your Word, Your love, Your Spirit until I overflow on the people in my life, causing them to look to You in praise.
I love You, Lord.
Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.